Stream movies for your Smart TV using Showbox:
You own a Showbox app on your own Android set for streaming HD movies, trailers, TV shows, plus more fresh releases. At this time, you will need to stream ShowBox movies or TV shows in your own Smart TV. You are here because you want to stream movies in your smart TV, correct? Well, I understand it. This tutorial is totally created for you. Here, you’ll find the best way to download and set up ShowBox on Smart TV without using Chromecast and Roku.
Follow the instruction carefully if you are using a Smart TV device like Samsung, Sansui, Onida, LG, Kodak, Sony, Sharp, Hisense, Vizio, Panasonic, Vu, Mitashi, Micromax, HiTech, Tcl, Sharp,etc.
To stream movies for your Smart TV, you will need to stick to the steps I will guide in this post. Let us begin.
Watch ShowBox movies and TV shows on Smart TV without Chromecast and Roku
- You need to install following apps from Google Play Store. The apps are Showbox, ES File Explorer, iMedia Share
- ShowBox apk is not accessible the Play Store for a certain reason. If you currently have this program on your device, Please upgrade ShowBox to the most recent version.
- After obtaining all these 3 programs on your own Android set, you are able to proceed with the following steps.
- Connect your TV and phone to the same internet.
- Subsequently, start the Showbox program and start a Movie or TV displays group under Menu which you like.
- I selected TV shows and scroll right down to my favourite series and clicked on it. You can also choose to Download if you want. In fact, ShowBox program fetches and download information from Torrents provider. Thus, it downloads really fast.
- Open ES Explorer And discover your Showbox folder. After that, alter the file name which you downloaded. Your video document is stored as .temp format. This format will not work. Change it to .mp4 format
- Play the movie file through an iMediaShare app.
- Select a screen that you need to cast your Android after discovering it.
- Turn ON your smart TV and connect android media file and select videos from the folder.
- As soon as you’ve completed that process, the movie will be streamed on the smart TV from your own Android set without any wires or Chromecast or even Roku.
If you face some problems, please make a comment with your question.