Discover how to download and set up the Showbox app to a Mac OS X computer utilizing ARC Welder, BlueStacks, or even Genymotion. Today you can stream free HD movies and television shows in your Apple computer by running an Android emulator sideloaded using the Show Box app.
How-to Run Show Box on your Mac OS using ARC Welder
- Download and install the Google Chrome browser. (Skip this step if you have pre installed it)
- Download ARC Welder from chrome.
3) Press ‘Add to Chrome‘
- Press ‘Add app’
- Open a new tab and then press ‘APPS’
- Open ARC Welder
- Hit ‘Choose’ and then Pick a directory or make a brand new one for ARC Welder (that is where the information for your installed programs are saved)
- Download Showbox .APK for your PC.
- In ARC Welder, press ‘Add your APK‘ and add the Showbox .APK
- Press ‘Test’ (Note: It is possible to enable Full screen under Form Factor)
- Showbox will run on your computer. (If You’re getting “Connection Error: Check your online connection” mistake, just open new tab at Chrome > APPS > Showbox)
To launch Showbox later on, start open Chrome > New tab > Apps > Showbox
If You’re obtaining a “WebGL Isn’t supported” error, please follow the following directions:
- Go to chrome://settingsand click ‘Show advanced settings…‘
- Turn on ‘Use hardware acceleration when available‘
- 3. Go to chrome://flagsand make sure ‘Override software rendering list‘ is enabled
- WebGL should be enabled. Proceed to chrome://gpu and Be Sure WebGL states ‘Hardware accelereated”
You should now have the ability to install ShowBox with ArcWelder.
How-to Run Show Box on your Mac OS using BlueStacks
- Download, install and run BlueStacks here (the link is direct from the official BlueStacks site):
- Download the Show Box .APK here:
- Right-click on it and open it withBlueStacks
- Open BlueStacks and run Show Box
You can now stream videos from Show Box on your Mac computer!
How-to Run Show Box on your Mac OS using Genymotion
- Download Genymotion Mac OS X 64 bits – you will need to create an account:
- Install Genymotion – you do not need to install Genymotion Shell
- Download, install and run Virtual Box:
- log into your account of Genymotion
- Click on ‘Add‘ and add a virtual device – any device with 1080×1920 resolution and version 4.4.4 or later will work
- Run the virtual device by double clicking on it.
- Download the Show Box .APK file here:
- Drag the .APK file to the virtual device – this will install Show Box to the virtual device
You can now stream movies via Show Box on your Mac.